Aldeburgh Dental Practice
Welcome to the Aldeburgh Dental Practice. We are delighted that you have entrusted our team to provide your dental care. We aim to offer you total dedication to quality dental health care.
Our philosophy of care governs everything we do for you, consisting of the following key elements:
- We care about our patients and want you to feel comfortable with our entire staff and procedural systems.
- We recognise that each patient is an individual and our goal is to help you retain your teeth in comfort, function and aesthetics for a lifetime.
- We strive to be thorough in everything we do, taking the time to be the best we can be.
- We are aesthetics oriented, helping you look your best, while maintaining optimum comfort, function and health.
- We aim to give quality preventative treatment by way of using modern techniques and materials with state of the art equipment.
- We strive to fully comply with the most recent Care Quality Commission guidelines and work closely with the British Dental Association and Denplan to ensure your experience of dentistry is outstanding.
At your first visit, we will take the time to get to know you (and you, us) to discuss your dental needs and desires. We will perform a comprehensive dental evaluation and gather information to make a customised plan for you.
Enclosed you will find our current fee guides, Denplan information, and a new patient medical questionnaire. Please complete your details and bring the form with you to your first appointment. Also please take time to visit our website at www.aldeburghdental.co.uk where you will find full details of our practice and current fee guides and testimonials.
We look forward to meeting you.